When suspension issues arise, it is important to get in touch with a team of experienced repair experts that you can trust. The team of car suspension repair specialists at Pierson Automotive INC have been repairing vehicles of all kinds for years. We skillfully inspect and diagnose issues accurately, and we have the experience and tools required to complete the repair in no time.
If you suspect damage, don’t wait for the problem to get worse. Call (805) 445-8710 today to set up an appointment at our auto shop.
Understanding Auto Suspensions
Your vehicle’s suspension system is responsible for keeping the tires on the ground. It ensures a smooth drive and the control of your car as you travel from point A to point B. If your vehicle’s suspension is damaged, the safety of you and your passengers may be at risk.
When You Need Suspension Repair
If you notice any of the following symptoms while operating your vehicle, you may have an issue with your suspension system:
- Your vehicle is swaying or bouncing while driving at low speeds
- The nose of your car dives when you brake
- Your tires seem to be wearing unevenly
- Your ride feels rough (shaking, bouncing, etc.)
- You have difficulty steering
- Your vehicle does not seem to sit level when you are parked
- Your vehicle squeaks or pulls when you turn
Make sure to get your suspension surveyed before the damage goes from bad to worse.